So board exams are starting and you are worrying about what to do on the last day. This article has last Minute Study Tips and How To Prepare For Exams in Short Time. watch ChetChat masterclass on Last Minute Study Tips and some study tips for exams including some study tips for board exam and last minute study tips as well as last minute study tricks with some excellent last minute tips for exam as well as last minute studying tips.
A few days before
- Start waking up at the time you would need to wake up for your exams and sit down to study exactly at the time at which you have your exam.
- Try solving a mock paper for the full duration of your exam, at the same time and in the same conditions
- Meditate for 10 minutes everyday
- Don’t start learning any new topic
- Eat healthy food
- Have a stress reliever like a pet or a walk in fresh air or watching a comedy show
- Get adequate sleep
- If your exam centre is new – visit it before hand and discover the travel medium
- Buy extra pens etc, and keep all your stationery ready
- Pack your pencil box and stationery and admit card / hall ticket
- Relax with your family and watch something that makes you laugh
- Close your books by the evening, get some fresh air and a light walk
- Do not listen to your friends who tell you how well prepared they are – or how nervous they are
- Use Your Moments Wisely – The few minutes before you switch off the light is a fantastic time for memorisation. Learning before sleep significantly improves memory retention – so when you’re tucked up in bed, have a quick read through of the most important facts, equations or vocabulary. Then switch off.
The Day of the exam
- Get up early, sit in meditation for 10 minutes. Get ready early.
- Have a light breakfast before going, hydrate
- Don’t be late
- Remind yourself how well prepared you are
- Do not carry your books and notes with you. Too much last-minute cramming minutes before, can send your brain into a spin.
- Use The Space – When in the exam room, sit comfortably and spread out. It’s proven that when we physically make ourselves larger, by spreading our arms or leaning back on the chair, this releases a type of hormone which makes you more confident. It works – we promise.
- Don’t drink too much water
- Short nap after your exam
- Do not panic, it is not the end of the world